Term of Use
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violations suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of security of the site include without limitation:
1) Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access
2) Accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use
3) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network
4) Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures
5) Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site
6) Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing , harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights or any material that Chip Star Technology in its sole discretion’s does not wish posted or transmitted on the site
7) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
8) Upload or otherwise make available , files that contain images, software of other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to the same
9) Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way
10) engage in deceptive online marketing
11) Violate any applicable laws or regulations or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
12) Chip Star Technology site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. Chip Star Technology does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children or markets its products and services to children.
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the site, you agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
The material made available at this site is protected by copyright. No material from this site may be coped, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner, except that you may download one copy of materials on any single computer and produce one printed copy for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Chip Star Technology’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials contained herein, including reproducing and distributing multiple copies, or linking of any page at this site except the “home page” (http://chipstartech.com/), must be obtained from Chip Star Technology in advance. Requests for such authorization should be sent via email. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill are proprietary to Chip Star Technology.
All trademark, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Chip Star Technology, LLC or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade manes with the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Modifications to Chip Star Technology Websites
Chip Star Technology reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Chip Star Technology Website at any time without notice to you. For example, Chip Star Technology may make changes to the Materials and/or Services, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. Information published on a Site may refer to Materials and Services may be out of date and Chip Star Technology makes no commitment to update the Products, Materials and Services whatsoever.
Chip Star Technology, LLC
7779 SW Cirrus Drive,
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
P) 503.746.5807, F) 503.746.4788